Ooh, We Cut Up Our Old Jeans And Go Outside

Some impressions of my weekend. Of course I bought the first dutch vogue ever. I think everyone who is only a little bit interested in fashion should get it. The sun also finally found his way to the Netherlands. Unfortunately I had to study but only 2 exams left and I can spend some day's enjoying the sun and doing nothing at all. Besides studying I opened the new season with my friends and some desperados and it was warm enough to wear my sandals outside. And the most important thing that happened this weekend was that our local ice hockey club won the Dutch ice hockey cup. It is the first time ever that they won it so it was quite a happening. My dad, the huge fan that he is, stayed there until 3 am last night. So even though I am still in my 'ptaweek' I had a really fun weekend! How was yours? XX

oo btw, the pictures are take with Instagram; if you like you can follow me, my name is on Instagram is mnej

No comments:

Post a Comment