15092014

Hej there, I am that girl that was super proud of the fact that she published something twice a week for a short period of time, and then disappeared for a month, again. I am so sorry, I just didn't feel like posting anything and when I felt like it again. I just didn't know what to write about. I still don't really know, but it was my birthday yesterday so I thought I should share that with you. 

I had a fun birthday. It is my sister's birthday next week so we celebrated both our birthdays on Saturday. After that a close friend of mine, my boyfriend and I went to the city to celebrate further. That was really fun, I saw some friends I haven't seen in a very long time, and all the people I have been hanging out lately were there as well. I had a wonderful time! I got a new beautiful MAC lipstick from my little sister and extra working space for my Macbook pro and a new raincoat from my parents! (I am wearing both in the picture) 

In the time that I was absent, my three weeks off have begun. Last week was the first one so two more to go. The plan for up coming week is work (I work at the Bijenkorf in Eindhoven, tomorrow you will find me at the shoe's department), the opening of a pop-up shop in Geleen, Unseen and a party on Saturday. So that's all nice as well. Life is looking brighter for me again, and I am ready to share it with you again. Even though (or mainly because) you're still invisible. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment