Happy New Year


Of course I wish you all the best, luck and health in 2012! I also hope your previous year was amazing. Mine was ok, had some amazing moments, but also some I rather forget. Made al lot of new friends, lost some old ones. Met some amazing people. Learnt a lot, made also some mistakes. Went to many new and some old places. My goal for next year is getting my diploma and getting into art school. All the other things like losing weight, falling in love, stay healthy, etc. Those things would be lovely as well, but losing weight isn't really my thing, and the rest aren't things you should ask for, they should come to you or you should make them happen of course haha! Because destiny is for losers, it's just a lame excuse for letting things happen to you instead of making them happen! Happy new year! XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment