You've Got Me Head Over Heels On Gasoline


Well this weekend was pretty boring. On friday I went to the hairdresser. I am really happy with the result. I hated the way my hair looked before so I had two options. Wait till it had grown a little bit longer of cut it all of. I chose as you can see for the second option. Saturday I went to Maastricht with my parents, because I was sick of doing nothing. I bought a new pair of jeans, so now I can wear jeans more often. Saturday evening I went to one of my best friends, she celebrated her birthday and I had a wonderful time. Today I did nothing special. Did some things for school, spend way to much time on Facebook, cleaned my closet and my room. Tomorrow is the vacation over and starts the stress of school again. Only 2 moths left until prom and the exams! XX

No comments:

Post a Comment