I Wish I Wish

source 1 & 2

These books are high on my wish list. The first book is Illustrator Unlimited, it presents illustration talents scouted from around the world. "By showcasing an impressive range of illustrators the book also reveals the most compelling styles and techniques that are practiced in this creative discipline today" Each Illustrator is introduced with a variety of examples of there work plus an text portrait written by design journalist James Gaddy, the only down side is that it is in German. But that's not a big problem because I probably will be looking at the illustrations mainly. 
The second book is Cutting edges, this is a book with 224 pages with only collages. 
I think both books are really inspirational and would fit perfectly on my bookshelf. XX


No comments:

Post a Comment