31032013



Hello there, you probably wondered where I was. Or if you haven't I won't blame you. I had some struggles lately. First of all the pressure of school just became a little bit too much for me. I started to doubt if maybe I started to soon with the living on my own, new city, new school, new people, my boyfriend and parents living on the other side of the country. Next to all that stuff I also started to feel very insecure about myself. Not only about my work but also about my looks. If you know me personally you I have eczema. When I was a child I had it really bad, but when puberty came my eczema disappeared almost completely. Now with all the stress of school it's back. And that's not really helping. Not at all actually. But the past few weeks I got a lot of support and love from the people around me. And I am finally starting to feel a lot better. So I hope you will for give me for not posting anything lately and I will not promise you that I will posting something very often now. But I will do my best, for now I just wanted to tell you what's going on. I mean that's what my blog is kind of for right? 

Have a great easter weekend by the way! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment