Moonage Daydream


I love these pictures from Rookie, mainly because I am a sucker for all black outfits and beautiful (Iceland) landscapes. The last few days were quit hectic, but tomorrow is finally the day I am officially moving to Arnhem. As you could see on Instagram, all the furniture is already there but my shoes, books, and most importantly my clothes still aren't. As positive as I started, I am so sick and tiered packing right now. I have sooooooo many stuff! Anyway, on my first night in my new room I already have a sleepover with one of my best friends. Sunday I am going to sleep till noon and then pack for introduction camp. Where I am going to be from monday till thursday. I am really excited but also quite nervous. So wish me luck, have a lovely weekend! XX

No comments:

Post a Comment