30062014

I've read a book. That's actually not a weird thing, I read books all the time. Most of them are about dragons (The Inheritance Cycle) or about bastards who use there special powers to murder the enemies of the king (The Gaseer Trilogy) And I could go on but I think you get the point. I looooove fantasy! 
But I also love girls who rock! Like Sophia Amoruso. 
Just for the people who read this and don't know who she is (shame on you, lol jk) She is 'the founder, CEO, and creative director of Nasty Gal, a $100 million plus online fashion retailer with more than 350 employees.' (Thanks google!) And she is awesome! 
I really liked her book. (a lot more than Alexa Chung's book 'It') In her book Sophia writes about her life and how she got where she is now. But she also gives great tips about how to become a #GIRLBOSS, about how to get a job, how to start your own business, etc. I found the book really inspiring and I definitely felt like she was talking to me. Because at my best moments I consider myself a #GIRLBOSS. The only negative thing I have to say about it, is that because she isn't telling her story in a chronological way. I felt like like she was repeating herself sometimes. Other than that I really enjoyed reading it and I would definitely recommend it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment