Went Shopping Again

Long denim shirt; levis, sweater; Polo Ralph Lauren, orange dress; H&M, floral top; H&M, T-shirt; H&M, sunglasses; H&M

So before I went to Rock Werchter, I went one day outlet shopping with my sister and mother. And I went one day to Eindhoven with friends for the last things for Werchter (like sunglasses haha). In Eindhoven I also searched for mint blue shorts but I couldn't find them so the next day I also went to the H&M here in Sittard. Where I couldn't find the shorts either but where I did find the dress, top and t-shirt. Eventually my mom bought the shorts in Maastricht when I was in Werchter so I also got those c: Today I had to work in the afternoon, but I got sick so I went home early. Tonight I am going to bed early and sleep to noon, hopefully I will feel better then tomorrow when I have to work again XX

No comments:

Post a Comment