18072013



Well everybody was in love with Justin Timberlake when they (and he was) where younger and he was in *NSYNC and with Britney Spears. But I have to admit he is way more attractive to me at this age. Next to that he is just a really awesome singer. I mean his music is not some thing you expect I would listen to maybe. But I was so in love with his album Futuresex/Lovesounds, and after to many years he is back. I wasn't really into Suit and Tie. I mean I don't think it's bad but it just didn't do it for me. So I thought maybe my love for Justin is over. And the only reason I watched this clip is basically because it has been all over the internet because there are some serious naked women in it. So I wanted to see what all that commotion was about. And then I fell in love all over again. I think the video is clean and stunning, especially the beginning. At the end they kind of over do it with all the nudity. And I rather see this dan some reaaally but really hot chick in some golden triangle bikini dancing next to some rapper dude with a grill and a big car. I think Justin show the beauty of a females body and of course sex sells is definitely some thing that's going on here. But at least in an grown up way that I consider beautiful. Anyway that's mine opinion, and I thought I would share it with you. Unfortunately you can't watch it if you are under the age of 18. Sorry that's just our society. X

No comments:

Post a Comment