25082013



I don't really know anything about skateboarding or long boarding. Apart from the fact that it's definitely not made for me. My boyfriend on the other had is a skater and he has a very strong opinion about long boarding: 'Lame'. 'Because even girls can do it'. (something that I, as secret feminist, can't stand) So girls here is a really awesome video of Melanie Golz, European longboard dance champion. That something awesome like that even exists!
Oh by the way, I know I haven't been updating that much lately. But school has started again this week and I had my last work day today. So I am back to being really busy. Tomorrow I am going to the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam, because my grandparents are married for 50 years. Really looking forward tot that. Talk to you soon X

No comments:

Post a Comment