28072014

I have been a little bit down lately. That's not weird since I am probably also a little bit over worked. But what can I say, that is just who I am. You could say that I am kind of a work-a-holic. Ever since I went to the art academy I seem to think that I don't need vacation. I am one of the very few people in this world that doesn't need a vacation. Guess what, that is not true. I am just like everybody else! I just have a hard time admitting that. So I decided to stay in bed for two days, and I kind of loved that so much that I took the rest of the week off. I have been chilling with my boyfriend before he is leaving for three weeks. We did a little shopping, I pierced my ears for the third time, watched some movies (the amazing spiderman 1+2, didn't like them to be honest), played some games, eat a lot of ice cream. And it was wonderful. But that's all over now. He's leaving in a couple days and I just finished another day at my internship. Life goes on, and that's ok. I feel a little bit better. And it is only 2,5 weeks until Pukkelpop. So better days are a head of me. 

I just have to keep myself a little bit distracted by doing more productive and fun things. Instead of waiting for something to happen. Have a nice and productive week!

No comments:

Post a Comment